Search This Blog

Planet and People

Chris Golden
From his adopted home in Madagascar, ecologist and epidemiologist Christopher Golden works to enlighten us about the strong link between our health and the environment's. "Looking back," he says, "I know I was drawn here by a sense of adventure. ... But what's kept me here is the incredible environmental wisdom the Malagasy people possess about every aspect of their natural world. I've learned more from them than I did during my entire college and Ph.D. education." And he's giving back, too (story, video): http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/08/140814-emerging-explorer-christopher-golden-madagascar-ecology-epidemiology-ngfood/?utm_source=NatGeocom&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=inside_20140821&utm_campaign=Content

No comments:

Post a Comment