Search This Blog

Follow the Money

Redrawing state boundaries in line with how our dollar bills travel (story, slideshow): http://www.fastcoexist.com/1681677/a-new-map-of-the-us-created-by-how-our-dollar-bills-move#1
   I think the most interesting thing I learned here is not so much how our money travels (though that is interesting ~ I mean, it was the first thing that caught my attention), but that the guy who has logged the most dollar bills on wheresgeorge.com, which tracks U.S. and Canadian money, has a company that does something called metallic cartridge reloading. I did not know (nor, not being a guns-n-ammo person, did I think) that bullet cartridges can be refilled and reused. Gee, how sustainable and environment-friendly, though I'm sure that's not why people do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment