Search This Blog

Sweet

too much?                           Zaraterez/Instagram
I have admitted to being a Candy Crush addict (http://somanyinterestingthings.blogspot.com/2013/07/got-candy.html) and will now share a little story that includes a warning. I was on Level 103 recently when I got a new iPhone, courtesy of my tech-loving honey. When I transferred all my apps, I found myself back at the beginning of the game. Imagine, if you will, the despair, the desolation! I'm now on 43. If there is any good news here, it's this: Once you've paid your $.99 for each next level, you
don't have to pay for that level again. And another story. Turns out it's a great way to meet people when traveling. On the Paris Metro last summer, I had an immediate conversation starter with several people who were playing, and my guess is the phenom is pretty worldwide. Apparently, 500 million have installed the game. So how was it created, and what makes it so addictive?: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25334716

No comments:

Post a Comment