Search This Blog

Magical Big-City Tour

Timothy "Speed" Levitch on the double-decker                                screen shot
"You know, I'm learning slowly in my cruising career that you cannot expect people to transform in an afternoon. ... And yet I expect that. I expect the total transformation of their life, the entire rewrite of their souls. I am fighting minute to minute, every moment that they're on the bus, for every day they've lived thus far to seem an abstract wreckage that might have happened but is probably a delusion, and that this is the first real day of their lives." So says Timothy "Speed" Levitch. With very special thanks to my son, one of the best documentaries I've ever seen ~ The Cruise, which follows the fascinating ramblings and fact-strewn musings of a New York City tour guide (video): http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/the_cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment