Search This Blog

The Fur Effect

photo by Kuba Dabrowski
 A quick bit of research into author, entrepreneur, etc., Huang Hung (see previous post "身份 (Identity)," Jan. 22) led me to a fashion page, because she's into that as well. There, I found an outfit that nearly took my breath away (at right). I am not a lover of fur except in cases of genuine necessity, like, for example, in Siberia or the Arctic, so I'll pretend to myself that this skirt is made of the faux version. Also, of course, one needs to have man-size hips (in other words, none whatsoever) in order to pull this off. This fashion vision appeared on the streets at Paris Fashion Week: http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/they-are-wearing/they-are-wearing-paris-couture-week-6646082/slideshow#/slideshow/article/6646082/6646083
(And, yes, I guess I am just that shallow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment