Search This Blog

Tactical Mastery Tour

Ready to go
Recently, a friend and I took a tour of our hometown. I know, so what? But wait. This one was a scavenger hunt via phone. It honestly was so. much. freaking. fun!
   The basic format is that when you sign up, you're given a starting point ~ and this is all web-based, btw. When you get there, you hit "start" and get your first hint. For each answer you get right, you earn 15 points. For each wrong one, you lose 5. There are also bonus challenges. At each stopping point, you can read interesting facts about that place.
   We took our time on our tour, stopping in shops and having lunch along the way, and it took us a little over four hours, but without stops, it probably would have taken about three. I think we walked about two miles ~ and we got to ride the subway part of the way (always a plus, as far as I'm concerned ~ I love the sub). It costs $49 no matter how big your group, and I have to say it was probably one of the most fun organized things I've done in a long time. So now you know!: http://www.urbanadventurequest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment