Search This Blog

Seize the Jour!

OK, I have to tell you about the most charming app I just found. Granted, it's been around for a while (it was released in late August 2011), so maybe everyone knew about it but me. I'm willing to accept that, but for those few who may not have heard of it, I highly recommend checking it out. It's like being part of one of those sweet, quasi-dreamlike French animated films, like The Triplets of Belleville, for example. Now, I'm only on Level 1-4, and I know that at some point, there will be monsters, but I'm pretty sure they won't diverge from that basic ethos: http://www.chillingo.com/games/contre-jour/
   P.S., The background music is wonderful, too. Oh, and a plus is that, at least so far, one is able to replay a scene if one wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment