Search This Blog

The Brain Germane

Patricia Marx
OK, I'll admit this is not "interesting" as much as it is amusing. So sue me. (No, really, don't.) The thing is, probably anyone younger than a certain age won't particularly enjoy this little treatise. For everyone else, it's (very) dark humor ~ kind of scary, but I figure, if we have the brain cells to understand and laugh at it, things can't be all that bad for us yet. And the part about the number of years of education predicting how quick the downhill slide is once it starts? I'm just thankful I was so prescient in deciding to stop after my master's. And now, I'll finally open up the puzzle book a friend gave me for my last birthday ~ if I can remember where I put it. (She said it was because she knows I like this kind of thing ... ): http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0705-marx-brain-exercises-20150705-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment